Here you can find all of the forms, guides, etc. that Camp Buffalo Bill offers.
Scouts BSA Summer Camp
- 2020 CBB/YHAO Online Registration
- 2020 CBB Leader’s Guide
- 2020 CBB Weekly Schedule
- CBB Camp Map
- CBB Lost & Found Claim Form (fill out and submit for lost items)
- BSA Annual Health & Medical Record Parts A, B, and C are required for all participants at CBB.
- Unit Swim Classification Record Form (Must be completed prior to camp!)
- Food Allergy/ Restriction Form (Due May 1 With Final Payment!)
- National Park Service-BSA Scout Ranger Program Brochure
Yellowstone High Adventure Outpost
- Yellowstone High Adventure Outpost Guidebook
- BSA Annual Health & Medical Record (Parts A, B, and C are required for all participants. In addition, The High Adventure Risk Advisory to Health-Care Providers and Parents (Part D) is required for YHAO participants. Use the Philmont link for this section).
Cub & Family Camp
- 2020 Cub & Family Camp Flyer- Coming Soon!
- Cub & Family Camp Leader & Parents’ Guide
- BSA Annual Health & Medical Record (Parts A and B are required for all participants at CBB for programs lasting less than 72 hours)
Non-Summer Camp Rental & Reservations
For more information, email andrew.allgeier(at)scouting.org