Come stay with us for an unforgettable week of fishing the waters of Greater Yellowstone. Our basecamp is located just 8 miles from the East entrance of Yellowstone National Park along the banks of the North Fork of the Shoshone River, a blue ribbon, freestone trout fishery. Reserve your choice of weeks in August at this spectacular fishing destination. Our capacity is 30 anglers per week.
- Aug 2-8
- Aug 9-15 (Full!)
- Aug 15-22 Women’s Only Week (Full!)
- Aug 23-29
Cost is $700 per person
Have questions? Contact Fishing Director Glen.
- Shuttle to and from Yellowstone Regional Airport in Cody, WY
- Meals during your stay
- Daily shuttle service to and from prime trout fishing in the area
- Shared Lodging in a Scout Cabin
- Laundry facilities & hot showers
Fishermen are responsible for purchasing their own Wyoming and/or Yellowstone Fishing Licenses as well as understand and abiding by local fishing regulations.
- Wyoming Fishing Licenses and regulations available here
- Yellowstone Fishing License and regulations available here
Participants should bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Personal Toiletries & towel
- Fishing Tackle