Come stay with us for an unforgettable week of fishing the waters of Greater Yellowstone. The Angler’s Basecamp is a non-scout activity for fly fishing clubs and avid individual anglers. Our basecamp is located just 8 miles from the East entrance of Yellowstone National Park along the banks of the North Fork of the Shoshone River, a blue ribbon, freestone trout fishery. Reserve your choice of weeks in August or September at this spectacular fishing destination. Our capacity is 30 anglers per week.
Registration for 2024 is opening soon!
- 3 full, hot meals a day prepared by our onsite chef. Plus all the snacks and fruit you can eat.
- Lodging in cabins or rooms located in buildings on the grounds of Camp Buffalo Bill.
- Central bathhouse and some private rooms for couples that have access to private bathrooms and showers.
- There are also 4 campsites for recreational vehicles with electric and water. Black water waste disposal is available at the camp.
- Shuttle service to and from just about any fly fishing destination in the region.
- Laundry facilities.
- Shuttle to and from Yellowstone Regional Airport in Cody, WY.
Fishermen are responsible for purchasing their own Wyoming and/or Yellowstone Fishing Licenses as well as understand and abiding by local fishing regulations.
- Wyoming Fishing Licenses and regulations available here
- Yellowstone Fishing License and regulations available here
Participants should bring:
- Sleeping Bag or Sheets/Blankets
- Personal Toiletries & towel
- Fishing Tackle
- A detailed packing guide will be supplied to all those who register for the camp.